INVISALIGN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN
Whether you realize it or not, your smile says a lot about you. It can display the confidence that you have in yourself, your work, and your prospects, professional or romantic. When people see a confident smile, they feel that you are going to be successful in everything that you do. If you’re afraid to smile because of your misaligned or crooked teeth, however, it can have the opposite effect.
Your smile matters, but correcting some dental issues isn’t always easy. Traditional braces are one method that many of us consider, but they’re mostly seen as a solution for children and teenagers. For working adults, having a mouth full of metal and wire isn’t always practical. Fortunately, there is a dental correction system that allows you to get the straightening power of braces without the visually distracting elements of metal and wire, and it’s been successful for over a decade at helping both children and adults to straighten their teeth and regain their confidence.
Invisalign is a patented dental correction system that uses clear, comfortable trays made from smooth plastic. The aligners are designed to gently move your teeth into their proper place, as opposed to the discomfort and stress that you may feel with traditional braces. Because there are no brackets or wires to worry about, you’ll also be free to eat any foods that you want without having to be concerned about food being caught in your teeth.
Why Invisalign Can Work Wonders
Dr. Patel and the staff at Lakeway Smiles are certified Invisalign providers, and can provide a consultation on how it works, as well as an examination as to whether Invisalign is right for you. If you’ve discovered that it is the right choice, then you’ll be on your way toward a brighter, straighter smile, possibly requiring less time than traditional braces would need.
- During your consultation, Dr. Patel will help you to decide whether Invisalign is the right dental and financial solution for your dental needs.
- After the consultation, if Invisalign is right for you, impressions will be taken of your teeth.
- A custom series of trays will be made based on the look and shape of your teeth, with a new aligner provided every two weeks to continue the progress and straighten your teeth.
The entire process, from start to finish, can take as little as seven to eight months depending on your current dental condition. Invisalign works because the tray system allows for customized, precise straightening of your dental alignment without the need for wires. Whereas traditional braces would require a tightening of the entire setup with every scheduled visit, trays only need to be replaced every two weeks.
What are the Advantages of Invisalign?
- Faster alignment: Invisalign can straighten your teeth in as little as half the time that traditional wiring braces may need, if not sooner, depending on the current positioning of your teeth.
- Because Invisalign uses trays instead of bonded wiring, your teeth will be easier to clean.
- Invisalign trays can be taken out before meals, dates, or for special occasions.
- The biggest advantage: Invisalign is nearly invisible! This makes it the perfect solution for image-conscious people and professionals that need dental alignment without all of the headaches.
As with braces, there are also payment plans available for the Invisalign system. Every case is different, so speaking with Dr. Patel during your initial consultation will help you to understand the cost, as well as which payment options may be available.
Straighter Teeth at Any Age
It’s no secret that most adults would simply forego metal braces, but with Invisalign, it’s possible to provide straighter, healthier teeth for adults at any age. Invisalign can work perfectly well with restored teeth as well, so your dental history may not be a problem if you’re looking to correct gaps, crooked teeth, or more.
To schedule an appointment for your no-pressure consultation, simply contact the staff at Lakeway Smiles. Our office is conveniently located in Downtown Austin, TX, and we offer many other dental services that you may be looking for as well. Because of our history and our expertise in handling Invisalign modeling and placement, we’re also more than happy to assist you if you’ve already had Invisalign started and are moving into the area! Whether you’re new to Invisalign, or you want to continue the progress that you’ve already made, we make sure that the entire process is both comfortable and effective for each and every one of our patients.