Dr. Patel chose dentistry as a profession in order to help others. Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Dental School in 2002, and has been practicing dentistry for 10 years. Dr. Patel found that cosmetic, implant and general dentistry allowed him to blend his love of science and the arts while helping improve people’s self-confidence by creating and maintaining a beautiful smile.
Dr. Patel has a great reputation in the Austin and Lake Travis Area. He has been serving patients in Lakeway for the past 14years. In order to better serve his patients, Dr. Patel added his second location in Downtown Austin in early 2012.
Since graduating, Dr Patel completes hundreds of hours of continuing education each year. The average dentist takes about 12 hours of continuing education each year.
Dr. Patel has been awarded Texas Super Dentist for 2015 and 2016, which is awarded by his peers.
Dr. Patel, his Team, and dental practice were featured in the Dental Business Coach, Bill Blatchford’s “Playing your “A” Game 2.0″ Book for Dentists.
Dr. Patel was recently featured on the Wellness Hour TV show which is showing locally in Austin. During the Wellness Hour, Dr. Patel discusses all aspects of dentistry on the segment as well as full mouth reconstruction and sedation dentistry.
Dr. Patel has done extensive training at LVI, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies and has completed the entire cosmetic dentistry continuum there.
- Dr. Patel has also trained under many of the best cosmetic dentists in the world.
- Over the past 14 years, we have placed thousands of porcelain veneers and porcelain restorations successfully.
- Dr. Patel has has worked with a skilled ceramic art team and laboratory that excels at cosmetic dentistry in creating life-like results for patients for the past 14 years.
- Dr. Patel and team have completed hundreds of smile makeovers over the years.
Dr. Patel has been surgically placing dental implants successfully for over the past 8 years. Here are some highlights of Dr Patel’s experience, credentials, and training:
- Over a 1,000 hours of continuing education courses in dental implants
- Completion of mini- residency programs with Nobel Biocare and Astra Dental implants
- Completion of dental implant surgical training under Dr Virgil Mongalo as well as the ILAPEO Institute in Brazil. Completed dental implant training at the Pikos Institute.
- Obtained Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
- Placed hundreds of dental implants successfully
- Restored thousands of dental implant cases successfully
- Worked with high quality laboratories in the fabrication of the final dental prosthesis. Often times, Dr. Patel has the lab available on site in the office.
- Completion of all dental implant cases with the use of 3D CT scan (Dr. Patel offers complimentary consults and 3D scans for all implant cases). Working with 3D scans ensures accuracy of the surgical placement of the implants in order to avoid complications.
- For complex dental implant surgeries, Dr. Patel routinely works with a Board Certified Anesthesiologist that come to the office to safely sedate patients
- An understanding of the second phase (restoration of the Dental implants) and completion of the final tooth/ bridge over the implants is essential for completing the surgery where the implant is placed. This is important as well as understanding the patients anatomy, which is why Dr. Patel utilizes and has a 3D cone beam scan in the office. Dr. Patel has experience in the surgical aspect and the restorative aspect of dental implants. As mentioned above, Dr. Patel and his team have placed hundreds of implants and restored thousands of cases.
Also you can check out www.Pateldentalimplants.com to find out more about our dental implants services or check us out on the Wellness Hour TV show.
Dr. Patel has been providing Invisalign treatment for over the past 8 years and has completed hundreds of Invisalign cases successfully over the years.
Dr. Patel and his team continually take courses on Invisalign to keep up with the latest techniques and protocols.
Dr. Patel is an Elite Invisalign provider which ranks him in the top tier of General Dentists and Orthodontists that provide Invisalign.
Dr. Patel and team have hundreds of 5 star reviews total through Facebook, Yelp, Google, and Demandforce. If interested in any major dental treatments, Dr. Patel and team can always provide a list of patient referrals who are happy to discuss their experience with our offices.
Dr. Patel enjoys family time with his wife Ami, two daughters Asha and Kayla, and their dog Brazil. Dr. Patel loves to travel, spend time with his family, read books, read comic books, practice his Spanish, watch movies, DJ music, practice yoga, stand- up paddle board, write, draw, and sing karaoke.