Creating a comfortable dental experience for patients is a multi-step approach, and one that we take seriously at Lakeway Smiles Downtown. Here’s how we get there and provide comfortable dentistry for our patients.
- A Warm and Welcoming Staff. The first step of making sure that you’re comfortable is making sure that you feel welcome. The staff at Lakeway Smiles’ Downtown office is more than happy to work with new patients, young patients, patients with anxiety, and patients who have a history of dental concerns and need real help. There are no judgments, there’s no pressuring you into getting a procedure you don’t want or need, and there’s a constant level of attention to your level of comfort.
- A Clean and Secure Environment. Dr. Patel’s Downtown location has been chosen and designed, both inside and out, to provide the best environment possible for patients to feel comfortable. From the chairs, to the lighting, to the music and more, everything is selected to put patients at ease before, during, and after procedures. It’s just one more way that we ensure patients choose us for life.
- Sedation Options That Fit. There’s no “one size fits all” approach when it comes to your sedation and comfort. We provide patients with a wide range of options to both control pain, and limit anxiety, so that you have the best possible experience during any procedure. This can include sedation taken before a procedure, so that you’re calm and relaxed while we improve your smile.
- Attentive Professionals. We’ve all been there; some dentists start the procedure, and just seem to ignore when you become uncomfortable. They may even ignore that you’re in pain, all with the goal of getting you in and out of their chair as quickly as possible to maximize patient flow. Dr. Patel will never rush through an operation, and never ignore when a sedation option needs to be adjusted to ensure that your experience is pain free.
- Fast, Accurate Procedures. With the latest in 3D imaging and highly accurate dental tools for the task, Dr. Patel can ensure that both the procedure time and recovery times are shorter for patients. There’s less room for discomfort, and more room for beautiful smiles at just the right pace.
To find out more about how we can make your next dental experience as comfortable as possible, contact our office today, and schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel.